Thursday, November 24, 2011

Beware of viruses inside the Skype.

This is a little article about the virus that has recently been spreading through the Skype. Why am I writing it here? Because I have catched it by myself the others days. And I try to warn you not to do the same mistake as I did :) It came to you like a link from a friend of yours. Just a link, like there is some picture inside of it. When you click on this link it automatically begins to download some program. It is a small program and I actually did not pay much attention on it. But after some time has left I began to notice that my computer works not so good.


Your cursor freezers for some 30 seconds, Skype turns off and it seems like somebode else is working on your machine. It clicks and types something unknown to you. And that happens almost every 20 minutes. It also can reboot your PC with a blue screen. So, I could remove it with the help of Rootkit Unhooker.

So, beware of cucpicious links thet came to you through the Skype. I'm not saying the Skype does it. It just there are too many hackers in the world who figured out how they can spread the viruses through the Skype. Be safe and careful in the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment